Sunday, May 20, 2007

I am making a life change....

I am having a Lap-band done. I been trying to do this since Oct.06. I have my date now and it is May 23. I am on a liquid diet 7 days pre-op. It is not as bad as I thought it would be so far. I am kind of dizzy and lite headed. But I am not eatting/drinking all that I could. Here is my diet:


Liquids that can be taken in any amount:
*Sugar free beverages such as Crystal light, sugar free Kool-aid, diet sodas
*Coffee, tea, water (w/sugar substitute)
*Broth soup (all varieties)
*Sugar free popsicles, sugar free jello, no sugar added Fudgesicles

Liquids in moderation:

*Juice (apple,orange,grapefruit,tomato) or gatorade:1 cup per day
*Milk(skim,1%,2%) 2 cups per day
*High protein, low carb shake (ie.,Atkin's shake, Carnation instant B'fast no sugar added,Carb Control, slim Fast-lowcarb, EAS)2 per day

Solid Foods:

*Fruit (1/2 c. canned or 1 small piece of fruit) 2 per day
*Dairy Products: 8 oz sugar free yogurt, 1/2 c. cottage cheese, or sugar free pudding: 3 per day
*Raw veggies:2 cups per day

Take a chewable Vitamin (once a day) and one Tums tablet (twice a day)


Today, I did try to eat/drink more. I had to come home yesterday, cause I thought I was going to pass out. I have to stay in the hospital over nite. That Sucks. With my insurance they want them too. Why me? I just hope that one day I will be skinny. Michael says it is my choice. I beleive that it is too and something I want done. I can not lose on my own. I have tried and failed at all. This is like that last thing to do. I am at that point. I want to be healthly for my kids. Isabella is 8 months now and lord is she a pain some times. She already is spoiled to me. That is all that she sees. Michael works and works. He don't come home to late and leaves early. So she is around me 24/7. Well, wish me luck. I will post my weight loss as i lose.

No comments: