Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New year

Hi. It is a new year and a new me. LOL I am going to start writing in my blog. I promise. I have been so busy with Isabella! I did not know how much work it takes to take care of a baby. LOL She is 3 1/2 months old and a hand full. I love her to death! She is my life. I am so ready to have another one. Maybe this time it will be a boy. LOL I am going to go have the Lab-band done at the end of this month. I hope it works. If I can only lose over 100lbs. I would be sooooooooooooooo HAPPY! I swear I would never gain it back. I am so glad Christmas is over. I get so stress out over it. Now it is the New year and I need to diet. It is so hard to diet around here. But I am going to try. Ana goes back to school tomorrow. Vacation time is OVER! YAY! No she has been good. She always is. She was punish today with No TV. All day. She had to clean her room. It took her all day too. She moves real slow. But at least she got it done. I hate to have to get back on track after being off of it. OH great news Christmas nite the baby started to sleep thru the nite. YAY! Well I started her on baby food that day and lord let me feed her that every day to make her sleep. LOL She has had sweet potatoes, squash and tonite she started Carrots. She seems to love them all. I think she really like those carrots tonite. I had to go thru her clothes and she is outgrowing her 0-3 months clothes. I had to get the 3-6 months clothes out. It is kind of sad to me. She is getting older. She will grow up before I know it. If I am not with her I sure miss her. There is not many time that I am not with her. Some times I get to go out to the store and not take her if Michael is not working. It feels good when I go out with out her. I hate that car seat and carrying her. With her in it it weights a ton. My shoulder has been hurting a lot here lately and I know it is from carrying her around. I need to go to the doctor about it. I may try next week to go. Well, I will write more another time. I need to get off and read my mail.

1 comment: