Thursday, January 04, 2007

a nice day.

It is such a nice day today. I should be out there enjoying it, but I am not. I just can't get my big butt up and to go anywhere. I don't want to get depress like I was before and not go no where. But I feel it a coming. I have and excuss every day why I did not get out. What is todays excuss? I need to go to the store and been trying to go all week now. Today is Thursday and almost the week is over. Isabella is in her bed a sleep. I wish I was. I am so tired. I do not know why. I don't do nothing but EAT! How does that make you tired? Maybe using my arm or hand too much. Ha Well, I got to go and get ready for Isabella to wake up to eat. When she wakes up she will be screaming! When she is hungry she is hungry! Yesterday was a bad day for me she took 3 naps in the day and all she slept was 15 mintues each one. How can I get anything done in that 15 minutes? Heck I wanted to take a nap too. 15 minutes is not enough for me.

No comments: