Friday, April 15, 2005

Home alone

Hi! Why am I so depress can I count the ways? Do I have time for this? Nope, not at all. I want to have a normal life. Is that possible? I feel like I have no one in my life. My dad died in August,89. My mom died July 99. I don't have a big family. I was close to my mom. She did every thing for me. Helped me out a whole bunch. I really wish she was here now. I sure could use her now. She would know what to do of my sucky life. I know I got to change my life or I will die. I had my palm read a few years ago and it said that I was going to get real sick in my 40's and almost die. I am almost there. The closer I get the more nervous I get. I know too that stress plays a part of life and how you live. My mom worried to much and I think thats why she had cancer. I worry too much. What does that tell you about me?

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

YAY you got your blogger, Ill teach you my tricks for posting pics n stuff. I am sorry you are so sad hunney bunney :( Big hugs and love ya very much you know. Ill come get you to go out to eat soon
Love
dianna