Sunday, April 17, 2005

The weekend, sucks!!!!!!!!

Hi! So how am I today you wonder? Well, I am soooooooooooooo depress again. I am married and un happy. I think he don't like me or the way I look. Sure I have gain some weight. But I am under alot of stress. He is part of my stress! How can I lose if I have him making coments of my life. He was surpose to take me out to eat this weekend for our 10th anniverary. Did he? No! He even promise he would. He says thats all I think about is eatting and computer. I think of more, I do! I want a new life. I hate me. I hate that I gain all this weight and now I can;t get it off. It is so easy gaining and so hard to lose it. I am going to look up diet stuff on the computer. And I will not tell him that I am diet for him to laugh in my face. I write more later..........

No comments: