Tuesday, April 19, 2005

My Hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! Man I highlite my hair and it turn out the color of this that I am writing in. YUCK!!! Why do I do some silly things? One good thing today is I started a 3 day diet and I went to gym. Yeah for me. This diet that I am on I am surpose to lose 10lbs. in 3 days. It works I been on it before. But it's like you are eating nothing, nada,zero. I have gain so much weight! I am dying a slow death, If I don't get it off of me. Spring is here and look people are in shorts and capri's shoot I do not want no one see my big fat leggs! Another YUCK! How does life go by us so fast? How can I let myself get this big? I got to get busy and feel better about myself. I got a beautiful 9 year old daughter who loves me and needs me. So I am going to do it!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: