Thursday, October 13, 2005

Thursday morning

I been so busy these few days. from Thurs. of last week until now. I been running the roads. I went to the dr. friday and my liver enzymes are still high. I have to go to another place to have an Ultra sound. Shoot I got my Hospital bill and it was almost $2000. Lord just for 2 1/2 hours at the Er. I am in the wrong business. Well, sitting at home is not a very good business anyway. LOL Ana has been staying after school all week for practice for Cheer-leading. They have try-out today. So I hope she makes it. And I hope she don't. I just don't want to have to take her to all the games. They are at another school and at nite. I hate driving at nite! We shall find out today if she makes it or not. She is so pretty and would make a good one, but also so shy. You have to be a go getter and be smiling and loud. Thats not Ana. Well, I best get myself busy and start cleaning my house.

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

i am hoping she makes it too, she is beautiful and it could make her unshy doing that!!!
keeping you in my prayers
Love ya
Dianna