Wednesday, October 05, 2005

It been a long time...........

ok so you been wondering why I have not write. Well last week I was sick. I went to Hospital with some serious stomach pains last Wed. nite.(11:30p.m.) and lord I was in pain! FInd out with some test that my Liver enzymes was high. So I had to go to dr. Friday to recheck my blood. I will not know any thing until Monday, when I go back to the dr to hear about my results. Scary! Next week is bad for me. I go to dr. and have to go to Court for my speeding ticket in a school zone. I am worried on how much I have to pay. It is coming X-mas and I need to be shopping. I did get a few things the other day for Ana. I want to get it over with! I hate spending all that money! Charging up me credit cards. I am still trying to pay from last year on Walmart. Well, I am off to eat some Funyuns, YUM-YUM!

2 comments:

A Flowered Purse said...

big hugs angel and praying all your test are normal. I had a great time with you yesterday getting freebies!
Love
dianna

Melzie said...

I LOVE funyons. Prayers for your test results. Good luck with your busy week hun. xoxo melzie