Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Tuesday

What happen to me? I cleaned another closet out today. YIPPIE!!! If you see my closets, you would understand what a big job that is. AND IT IS BIG! Not the closets, but a super big job. It is break time now. I am watching Passion. That soap is so crazy. They got a witch on there. I wish I had some magic powers. I would clean this whole house in a jiffy. :0)
Well, break time is over! My job is to clean the bird cage next. Oh How much fun. To clean up bird poop.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many share their faith as religious blogging booms
The Detroit Free Press When Lee Anne Millinger got the grim news that she needed a kidney transplant, prayers for her well-being began to flow from her family, her Presbyterian church and -- because Millinger ...
I think you'll be interested in this related website.

href="http://just-visit.us/?i=13482/">Ginzu
It pretty much

covers Ginzu related stuff. Check it out if you get time.

A Flowered Purse said...

shooooooo give me some of your energy sugar pie honey bunch!
Have fun and keep cleanin!
Love ya
Dizie wizie puddin in pizie

Melzie said...

send me some cleaning vibes!!!!! :) Ps check my blog I tagged you ;) xoxo melzie