Saturday, September 17, 2005

Saturday

I am too tired! I don't know why? I am so ready for a nap. Me and Michael talked last nite about moving. I am so ready to get out of this little, old, ugly, deathly house. It goes back to my grandma, she died here in this house, my dad got the house and he died in this house, my mom left with the house and she died in this house, I am left with this house and I am dying a slow death here in this house. I got to stop the cycle. I got to live somewhere else. I am too young to die. I got a life some where out there. And it will be a hppy one from now to the end of my life. I am going to have a nice house, nice car ( I got that now me safria van:) I want all the extras in life too. All nice stuff! I am worth it! I think! I have had a hard life and going to get rid of all that negitive and be possitive! I think I said that before. LOL!!! So let's get real! I am off to go take a snooze, maybe.

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

Aw I hope you get a nice house soon Angel!
Move by meeeeeeeeeeee I Need company out there in the new hood!!
Big hugs and keeping you in my prayers
Love
Dianna