Thursday, September 01, 2005

September all ready?

I could not believe that it is already another month gone. Where did August go? It came and went. I watched BB6 tonite. YAY! James is gone and one of the good guys has HOH. I hope that Ivette goes. I hate that witch with a capital B. I been so down today. All this about Katrina. Its been on all day about those poor people dying and no food and water for days. I seen all these babies about ready for death with nothing to drink, in their moms arms just bearly hanging on. IT IS SO SAD!!!!!! I cried. Michael is watching some more of it now in spanish. It makes me so sick to see all this. Now gas is do high. I don't see me going no where. I just can't believe it all. Its like 911 all over again. Well I am get tried of watching this I am off to bed. Nite Nite all!

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

it is very sad angel. :( Poor babies and poor moms n dads.
Hugs and love ya
Dizie wizie