Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Wed. morning

It is the middle of the week. What have I did? Not a freakin thing. Today I plan on cleaning. It is already 10:40 and I am still on the computer since 9 this morning. SHoooooooooooo why is computering so addictive? I got tons of things to do. I had to go to court yesterday about my oldest daughter. I seen her dad.OH MY GOD!!!!!! I hate him for not being in her life. I know that is why she is the way she is today. He hasn't seen her since she was 7-8 years old. Now she is 16. Well, Pay backs are hell. He has gain so much weight! I thought I had. SHooooooooooooo nope! He has gain so much that he looks sickly looking. Like one of those people you see on a talk show in the hospital or home and can't leave. He has to weight 500-600lbs. I was in shock. When we was married he weight around 250. He was a big guy, big bones. But that big now. He is going to die for sure. That big. That makes me want to go on a diet for sure. I can't get that big. I am already big now. I got to get back in the gym, that does help. I will start eatting fruit and veggies. But I have to wait until tomorrow. I made rice puddin' last nite. Yum! That reminds me, got to run and get me some out!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

shoooo howd the puddin turn out? EEK on michael, that is too scary he will die soon if he is not careful.
Hugs and have a great weekend
Love
dianna