Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Big Brother is boring now..

No Kaysar, No fun. It was boring tonite. Howie is not yelling at April no more. No fun. The whole day has been boring too. Maybe I am a boring person. I got to bored today with everything. Even The computer. Lord WHat happen?
Not much going on here. Just boring stuff. LOL I got an Lg&e guy coming to the house tomorrow to look around to see if he can save us any money on our electric bill. I sure hope so. Everything is so high these days. They say that bill is going up too this winter. It just went up last winter. Every one wants more Money. SO do I. Where can I get more? Well I think I will go to bed 'cause it is a boring nite. Nite Nite ALL........

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

Everything is going up but people aren't making any more money. It truly sucks. Our economy is AWFUL, thanks Mr. Bush for that!
Big hugs sugar booger
Love
dianna