Thursday, August 18, 2005

Oh me sickkkkkkkkkkkk

I am sick and don't know what is wrong with me. I woke up 5 something this morning freezing and shaking. I got up to take a hot shower, as hot as i could. I was in there for about 30 minutes it seems like. I just stood there with that steaming hot water hitting my body to warm me up. I was wanting to throw up too, but no can. I had a real bad asthma attack. I did my inhailer 3 times. Michael wanted to take me to the hospital. I hate hospitals! My whole body hurt later. And still does. I am sore in my ribs. Now i got a headach. I just ate a grilled cheese with 7up. SO I am happy I got something down. I was scared this morning. I had to drive Ana to the school and I thought I was not going to make it. I laid in bed all day, I am fixing to go back in there. It is BB6 nite. I can't wait to see who goes. I am sure Kaysar will be gone. He is such a hunk of a man. :) I like to meet him. Jump his bones. LOL No just joking. I am a married girl. Well feeling like I am getting sick again.

No comments: