Saturday, August 27, 2005

Saturday

I am so bored. Not much to do today, or at least not much I want to do. I just want to be lazy. Been on the computer all day and nothing to do on here. Ana had a friend spend the nite last nite over. I was waiting her to go home when they asked me if she can spend another nite over. Lord, thats gonna screw up my Sunday. We all ways go out on Sunday like a family thing. I bet Michael is gonna be mad. I was thinking going to the nursing home to see my grandma tomorrow. I can't go now. Oh well. I should be cleaning my house instead of typing on the computer. It looks like it is going to be a longggggggggggg day. A long Boring day. Maybe Mr. Energy may stop by and help clean this house.
Am I dreaming or what?

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

Aw hope you had a good day and hope you are enjoying your sunday. We are cleaning, painting and spackling. too much fun for one to handle
Love ya
Dianna