Friday, August 26, 2005

Friday is here........

The week end is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No school! No getting up early!!!!! Taking it easy!!!!!!!!!!!! Well that one is everyday. LOL I feel so much better. I got an e-mail from my aunt telling me that my grandma is moved to a nursing home. Michael did not work today, so we went to go see her. I got to see her. YAY! Only for a little while. BUt atleast I seen her and told her that I love her. So if any thing happens, lord I hope not. I think she knows that I care. I am not close to her and I don't know why. When I seen her she reminds me of my MOM so much. Maybe that is why I am not close to any of my family. I am just a loner. I wish I was not that away. I am thinking going on a diet Monday. It is only because I am so full now. I ate MOBY DICK's a whale of a sandwich. I am so thirsty that I can't even drink cause I am soooooooooooo full. I had to walk down our street earler, it about killed me. It was hot and humid and the walk........ Shoooooo I am not in shape. I need to get back to exercising. Well, I think I will go see what my 9 year old is doing. She has a guest over for the nite. Oh how much fun.

3 comments:

A Flowered Purse said...

I am so glad you got to see your grandma Angel! LOL on the Moby dick it is a whale of a sandwich!!! youa re such a funny gal. Have a great weekend sugar pea
Love ya
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Great Blog. Enjoyed it tremendously.

All the best,

Jon

web hosting cheap hosting.com

Anonymous said...

For all blogging enthusiasts…here is my weight loss programs blog
==
http://dietprogramreview.blogspot.com/