Sunday, August 28, 2005

Sunday :(

We went sofa looking. I have such different taste in stuff then Michael has. He wants a leather for no dog hair will stick on it. Ok. I hate leather!!!!!!!!!!!! When you are hot and you have shorts on and you get up fast you leave your skin on the leather. Why do I have to have a freakin' dog that is losing his hair so much? I hate him. I have to vacume everyday and sweep the kitchen 2 times a day. Hair is every where! We are not safe eating in this house. I am so sick on it. He (pinto)is Michael dog, but my god then he should do something about him. I wanted to shave him, I know that I can't. Pinto don't listen to me like he does Michael so why didn't he shaved him yet? No telling and now it is toooooo late. He needs his fur for the cold winter months that are coming.
Ok back to the sofa thing.... I need a sofa and soon! We was going to charge some of it. I do not understand why sofas cost so much? You would think they have gold in 'em, for the price that they sale them for. I think I never will get a sofa. I got a freakin' hair up my butt and got rid of the one we had a few months ago. I guess more then a few. Well, we went to Value city to look at them. They sure don't have many selections. The one we almost got was Brown (yuck) they could come in Blue and Cream color ( not with kids and dogs, a cat or 2 flying mother fu**in' birds that I don't like either). Man can you tell that I am in a bad mood? I never cuss only when I am freakin' mad.
Why did god have to make up men? I think I would have been happy with girls only. I would of I think? Who knows!
A big storm is coming! It is surpose to rain alot this week. Oh great that means Michael will be at home. Well, I think I have fussed enough. Freakin' Satellite keeps going out. Can't watch t.v. when the wind blows. I should have kept my regular cable that keeps going up and up.
Have a great Sunday! I hope mine gets better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

You know that furniture store right off the free way, i think its rodes or rhodes by value city kinda, by fifth quarter steak house. theya re going out of business and heard they are getting rid of everything cheap. When we sell our couch this week thats where we are going. Let m know if you wanna go out there together
Love
dianna