Monday, August 01, 2005

15 more days until school. WOW!!! It is so hard to believe that summer is almost over. I almost got Ana stuff ready for school. I am glad. I got to eork on getting her some shoes and pants. I have a hard time finding pants for her. The size she can go around her is too long in lengh. I wish I knew how to sew and was good at it. Even if I was , I am too lazy to do it. I been planing all summer to move my room around and Have I done it yet? NOPE! I am just tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Lazy! Thats alot of o's. Oreo, Yum! That sounds good. Talking about O's. I like to have some right now. It has been awhile since I had a cookie. I better go to bed for I forget O's and food. So long.....

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

shoooooo your O's and My O's are 2 different things LOL and i Need a big O been alongggggggg time lmao ;P
Love ya
Dianna