Tuesday, August 09, 2005

tuesday...

It is big brother nite. YAY! I can't wait. Not much going on I live a boreing life. LOL I am feelin' better. I am on some new stress med's. I have been eating less, not feeling hungry. That is a big PLUS++++++++++++ I am thing of having gastric bypass/ lap-band. I am so big and can't lose any weight. I think that is the only way out , so today I been calling ins. companies. Oh MY gOD!!!! They sure are high in price. I wonder if Michael let me take a loan on the house for this operation? Thats a bad ideal. I want to move so bad. This house is killing me. I feel it! So I need to get out of here. I even move to an appartment for a little while if I didn't have all these animals. I live in a jungle here. Cat/Toby, dog/ Pinto, dog/Buddy(my baby), 2 birds/coco & Loco. Whats next?


Well almost time for BB6....................

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

YAY big brother. Did you notice the house sucks with out Kaysar? Man hes one sexy man and it made the house fun.
I cant believe those dummies gave james the veto.
I need to lose weight myself angel. Trying to come up with something now. UGH just dont wanna do it
Love ya
Dizie wizie