Friday, August 19, 2005

No more sick. YAY!!

I am so happy that I am no more sick. I am just bored. I need to be cleaning, but too lazy to do so. I trying to get my laundry caught up. Lord I got mucho!!!! Michael cleaned his truck up the other day and brought all his nasty work clothes and sheets that he covers his seats in. So I got lots to do. But my BUTT loves my computer chair. lol Plus I am not having trouble with AOL today. YAY! I been online all day. Thats bad. I been trying to figure out who is leaving today on BB6. I hope that mean liar Jen. She is a 2 face witch. It sure is a hot day today. Well, I am going back to see about BB6 I don't want to miss nothing. So Have a hot and Happy day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

A Flowered Purse said...

Poor sexy kaysar is gone :( I miss him so bad and no feeds tonight i feel naked
Love ya
Dianna

Melzie said...

Glad youre feeling better Angel :) xoxo melzie

Angel said...

Thanks!