Thursday, August 11, 2005

Kayser is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks America for voting him back in. Now I hope he shakes up the whole house ( and his butt too). It was a very good show tonite. I can't wait to find out who the HOH is next. Some heads are going to roll.
Went swiming today at the Y with me friend Dianna. I had a good time We need to get together more often. It sure was a great day to be in water. It was a hot one. When is summer over? Oh No then comes FALL. I like Fall but not all those freakin ugly leaves that comes off the trees. I got some big freakin trees in my yard too. Well, I am going to see if I can find out more about BB6 and who is going to be the next HOH.

2 comments:

A Flowered Purse said...

i know i am so excited i love him so much! Missing you sugar pea
Love
dianna

A Flowered Purse said...

PS we do need to get together more often!!