Saturday, August 13, 2005

Saturday

I wake up to my freakin allergies a mess. My eyes are ichy and running, my nose a sneezing a million times. I am hungry. I need to go to the store but don't want to get out in this heat. It is gonna be a hot one again. Michael left to go to work this morning. How he works in this I do not know. I am just glad he does, for pay these bills. One thing I can say about him is that he is not lazy and a go gether type of guy. I am not that away.
I think I am sick! I am sitting here thinking of what to eat and where to go and eat. Lord all I am thinking is FOOD! What a sicko. I wish I had some milk for some cereal. I got me some Honeycombs! I can eat those with no milk. Let me go see what I can go find in my empty kitchen..........

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

Girl heat and hunger go hand in hand. Yesterday was too hot to even freaking move!
Hugs to you and Poor Kaysar :(
LOve ya
Dianna