Thursday, August 04, 2005

doctor update

Went to the doctor Wed. they drew blood and PEEEEEEEEEEE. I could pee a little bit , I hope that was enough. I got a big bruise on my arm where they took the blood. I haven't heard from them so I hope my test are ok. But that is clinics for you, You could be dying and they wont tell ya, until it is too late. I remember my mom going there and telling her she had a sinus infection and really she had a tumor in her lungs. Then another time she went she had a broken leg and they sent her home did not even checked it, until she went to the ER and they did a X-ray on it. I hate Clinics. I am trying to get me some Insurance. I just don't want to get screwed with it. I don't know much about insurance. Whats a PPO and HMO? Whats the difference? WHo knows. I am thinking of getting insurance to have a Bypass surgrey. I thinking it is the only way out of my fat body.......................

No comments: