Sunday, August 14, 2005

Sunday

I am so sad. I want to cry. BB6 is getting on my last nerves. Why can someone promise you to keep you there and go ahead and put you on the block. Kayser just came back in the house. Now they want him to leave. He let this girl have HOH for she can see pictures of her boyfriend. And she promise not to put Kayser up that week and what is she going to do........Put up my honey bun. I want to hurt her. She is so little so it will be easy. LOL
I told Michael I want to have another child and soon. I am going to buy a test to see when I can get that away. Am I loca or what? I think watching BB6 has made me go nuts. I am turning 35 this Nov.(old) It is best to have a baby before you turn this age. Well if i do get pregnant i wont have it until May or April so I will be 35 1/2 and plus I am going to have that Lap band done in August 2006. So I better have one before I have that done. There is no for sure thing that i will get that away. I don't know if I can get pregnant. But I will try hard this month. It will be fun trying. LOL

2 comments:

A Flowered Purse said...

awww good luck on baby dancing!! ihope you get pregnant super fast!
Girl bb is killing me this year those peoples is making me insane and il oveeeee kaysar!
Love ya
Dianna

A Flowered Purse said...

PS from watching the cameramen on the live feeds if they are giving hints and not screwing with us it looks like janelle may be going home shoooooooooooooooo