Saturday, August 20, 2005

a hot day

When is fall? I hope soon. I am so tired of hot weather. I could never live in Florida. I be complaining when it is winter too. So get ready. Ana and I went to the Ymca today and went swiming. I got me some sun. Yay. I am losing me tan. I need to get back in the tanning booth. I just watch BB6 and I am worried now that my team, (the good one) is not looking good for them. Beau got HOH and it is time for him to put 2 people on the block. I am sure he is going to pick Janelle and Howie. I still so sad that Kaysar left. But I am happy that Jennifer the liar is gone. YAY,YAY,YAY,YAY. I could keep going, but Ana just came in here wants me to wash some clothes for tomorrow(it is 10:00p.m.) to late to wash. We are going to the Kentucky State Fair tomorrow. It is alot of Walking. SHooooo My legs will be sore and chapped come Monday. Well, I got to run and wash her clothes.

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

SHOOOOO hot isn't even the freaking word for what its been. I am sick of it.
Have a great time at the fair Me angel. They expect 80 thousand peopel there tom. So dont get lost!
Love ya
Dianna