Monday, August 29, 2005

Monday

It is the begining of the week. What do I do? I almost eat a half a gallon of ice cream. I now I feel sick. I want to throw up. I end up throwing the rest of it in garbage. :)
It is a ugly day, and coming more ugly days. We are surpose to get so much rain in the next couple days. They are a little too late for the rain all my flowers have already died with no rain this summer. I'm to lazy to get the hose out and water them. Fall is coming. I like the temps in fall, but I sure don't like those leaves from all the big trees in my yard. I guess me and Michael made up. I cooked him breakfast this morning before he left. I am going to fix Nachos for dinner. Ana will be home late today. She is in Wildcat singers at school. Today the first day. She also signed up to be on the safety patrol for school too. SHe is growing up fast. She be in high school and having her first job next. I feel so old. I am only 34. Gosh in November I'll be a year older. I am surpose to have a baby before 35. After that age it is hard on you to get pregnant and the baby.
Well, my soaps are on. Got to watch them. General Hospital is getting good.

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

shooo on the icecream it sounds good enough i may have to go n get me some. With some whipped cream and some hot fudge YUMMMM
Hugs and this weather sucks
Love you
Dizie wizie