Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Milk shake...........

Why did they make Malts? I just made one for me and I feel sick now. I drunk too much of it. BUT Darn It was sooooooooooooooooooo good and cold. I am getting fatter and fatter. I have to take Ana to the dr at 9. So she be going to school late. I have to stop and feed her before school, so I am in my mind making plans. Going to Big Boy breakfast buffet. I love pan cakes and French toast. I haven't ate dinner yet. I don't think I could from that malted milk shake. It was Choc. too. Did I tell ya it was soooooooooooooo good? Oh my stomach is killing me. I took a long nap today. So I wont want to go to sleep tonite. Michael is still not home yet. I have not heard from him today. I hope he is OK. His knee is bothering him. I worry about if he can not work. Where will the Bacon come from? I got to have that BAcon! It is delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

You sound like me on the eating, just keep packing it in. One day well get realy skinny soon angel
Love ya and glad the dr appt went well
Love
Dianna