Sunday, July 31, 2005

Sunday nite...

This is the last day of the month. Where in the heck did it go? Am I missing something here? I must have missed the whole month cause it went by so fast. We went to the Hot ZOO today. I am wore out from all that walking. SHOOOOOOOOOOOOO My feet hurt. I am so ready to take a shower and get in the bed. I have done bad this weekend. I went off of my diet. A SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO again.

Friday nite Michael wanted PIZZA! So I blame that one on him ( at least that nite) Pizza is my all time favorite food! I have to eat it. So I did! I have no willpower! So come Saturday morning I had to eat the rest of it. It was even good cold. LOL Me and ANa went to a church picnic it was hot too. I didn't want to come home to cook so I stoped at MOBY DICK ( a whale of a sandwich) And it was a whale allright! LOL Me! I love fried Fish!( I blame that one on me now) :)))))
Then,this morning Michael loves breakfast out! So we went to Jerry Boy's and I had Fench toast with bacon ( Yum) biscuits and gravey (YUM). Why Diet? I am not losing. I go to doctor Wed. I will ask him to do some test on me to see why in the heck I can't lose. I am off to go cool off in a shower. Everyone have a good nite-nite!

2 comments:

Melzie said...

Good grief girl yer makin me HONGREY SHOOOOOOOOO lol. xoxo melzie

A Flowered Purse said...

Girl you made me freaking hungry reading that. I have been craving Moby dicks for about 3 weeks and i can't have it :( We need to go workout!
xoxo
Love
dianna