Thursday, July 21, 2005

Thursday

I am staying in today. I need to be cleaning. I just can't get myself up out of this chair. I am so hungry too and to lazy to get up. I made me a turkey Breast yesterday in the crock pot. Yum it was so good. So today I gonna make me turkey salad. I can't wait to sink my teeth into that. First I have to go make it. I feel no energy today. Maybe, because I have no fuel in my tank. LOL It is going on 1 time for Days. We went to the YMCA yesterday and went swimming again. YAY! I try to do exercise in the water so I hope that helps. I can't get my butt into the GYM either. It is tooo hot to exercise. I will die of a heat stoke in the gym. LOL We don't want that. I got a new Wal-MArt that open yesterday close to me. It is a super one. I went there too. It is so nice. They was talking about how busy they was yesterday and how much stock they put up. Got to run.

No comments: