Sunday, July 17, 2005

Sunday

It is starting a new week. These weeks just by so fast. It will be time for school to start soon. Oh lord! I be stressing out then. The day is so short when Ana is at school. I can't seem to get nothing done. Then when she gets home she has hard time doing her homework. We fight then. I wish she knew how to read and like school! I just don't know why she can't catch on to reading. She is going to be so behind if she can't read. I feel so sorry for her. I don't understand why they don't have programs to help her. They say they ran out of funds and had to quit some of the groups that help kids. But then again there is "NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND" thats what the goverment says. They are so wrong there! They don't care about our kids in the school. They got so many kids in a room and only one teacher for all those kids. I could never do that as a job. Kids now are so mean! They talk about you if you do not wear the right fashion of clothes or shoes. Well, enough of that I got to go find some low carb food. Oh I did bad today. We ate at Jerry boys this morning. I order breakfast. I didn't know I was going to get biscuit and gravey. Dang that was so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I ate carbs today. But when I came home I am carb free again! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh no starting a new week.

2 comments:

A Flowered Purse said...

Aw angel, reading is so essential to catching on to everything. I hope that it will click this year. What words does she have problems with? Ill see if i can find some of my old reading discs.
Hugs and love
dizie

Melzie said...

You need to request in writing and send a registered mail to have her tested for special services. Its a public right, not something they can run out of, they are just trying to run you around girl. They have so many days from the day they sign for your mail to have her evaluated. good luck I personally cant wait for school to start :) xoxo melzie