Thursday, July 28, 2005

Thursday nite....

This week is almost over. It is getting closer to school starting. I don't know if I will be happy or unhappy. I hate the homework fights. The rushing in the morning getting Ana ready to go to school. I hate it all. But the good thing about is I have PEACE! I wont have some one following me around all day and being bored. I still have my two dogs following me. I just am stress out. I don't know why. I'm on this freakin' diet and I think it is not working. I been on it for 23 days and I should have lost at least 15 lbs. NOPE! I don't think so. I am going to the dr next week and if I do not drop some weight it is over between me and no carbs. I just got done watching Big Brother. I can't believe Maggie won Head of Household. It is pay back time Kayser. I like him too. I am so glad Eric is out of there. But I know she is going to pick Kayser to get out of the house. Poor guy................

No comments: