Saturday, July 02, 2005

Saturday.

I feel a purple mood! Not much going on today like always. Went yard saling. Not much since its a holiday. Happy Fourth of July to everyone! I can't believe it is almost my daughter Birthday. She will be 16 years old. God I feel old! I don't look it but sure feel it. I know its my weight thats making me feel old. Come Tuesday is big diet time!!! No more Carbs. I had to buy the last bag of BBQ Fritos. I wanted Chili-cheese! They were out. :( I have to make sure I have that bag gone in a few days! I got my grill ready and I am ready! I am going to do the YMCA. I went there today to look around again before I make up my mind.And I have and I am going to do it!!! I am going to the Y and going to lose this weight!!!!!! I am motivated now! Watch come Monday I wont be. LOL It depends on Monday I may start diet on Tuesday. Monday is a Holiday and not sure what we are going to do? I got to get me another bathing suit. I looked at Walmart and Lord! Plus size suits are high! Why so high? I guess the extra matrial! LOL Oh well! I have to find one this week. I am getting off to go clean. I been cleaning since I got home. YAY! What got into me? Don't know? I already dusted the living room and vacumme and swept the kitchen. 2 things of laundry. Now its time for dishes. I hate that I always get my belly wet. LOL

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

YAY Diet! i am starting with you my friend!
Much love to you and can't wait to workout with you at the Y
love
di