Monday, July 04, 2005

4th of July!!!!

Happy 4th of July! It is fireworks time. I guess i will hear them all nite. All the loud noises! Tomorrow is diet time! YAY! I am so ready for this. I just hope when I wake up I feel the same way. LOL We went fishing this after noon and didn't catch nothing! I hook my finger! That hurt. :( I will live! I am going to hopeful start the YMCA tomorrow too. It is going to be my way of life now. Exercise and eat no carbs! I am going to get skinny by the time winter comes. I will be cold this winter with no meat on my bones to keep me warm. LOL I am home alone. Michael took Ana to go get fireworks at 10:00 at nite. Crazy!!! My stomach is killing me. We ate my last meal out and it was Golden Corral! I should have picked a better place to eat. It was nasty tonite! My poor big dog (PINTO) hates all the fire works, he is hiding under my desk. If I leave he has to be right under my feet. Buddy don't care. I got so much to do this week! I hope I will get it all done that I got to do. Man, someone got some loud fireworks over here. Well, I gonna go see if Michael is back and go feed the bugs outside.

No comments: