Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday

It is a hot one out there. Don't want to go any where this weekend. It is going to be up to 105 heat index. When it is that hot I am staying in. I had to go to walmart (super) I am in love with that store. Michael cashed in all his change that he has been saving. We count only the silver coins. $272.00 YAY! So he wants to buy Ana a trampoline. So I had to go pick it up today there. It was $252. Now I just have to wait until he comes home to put it up. It probably wont be until tomorrow. It is so heavy! I been having trouble with my stomach all day. I am bloated with gas. It is killing me. I think I ate too many cashews this morning. Well. I need to get off and try to pass some gas. It is so hard for me to do. Hope everyone has a great and wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Melzie said...

Hope your tummy feels better, have fun on the "jumpoline" :)xoxo melzie

A Flowered Purse said...

YAY on the trampoline! Have us over soon for a jump and keep buddy the humping dog off of it!
Love ya
Dizie