Saturday, July 09, 2005

Saturday

I been in the house for 2 days. No out side for me. I haven't felt good and I don't know why? I got my ring finger big. It is killing me. I don't know if something bit me or a ingrown hair. I can't get my wedding ring off. It is big and red the whole finger. I hope tomorrow I feel better. I need to go to store to get some food for my diet. I want some peanut butter! I been eating it in spoon fulls. Lol It has to be Jiff too. It's the best! It is kind of hard typing without my ring finger. I think I been depress too. I am not sure why. Maybe 'cause of Emily birthday is coming up next friday and she will be 16 years old. I am sure I wont get to see her until after her birthday. We got to go to court Aug. 30. They are trying to take my parent rights away. So I guess that means I wont get to ever see her. I have to get me a lawyer to fight this. I want her closer to home. She is doing so good now where she is. She is 3 hours away from me. I don't know why they had to move her so far. I know she has changed for the good. I hope she knows that I do love her and I want what is best for her. I can't believe she is going to be that old. That means that I am getting old. I be a granny for too long. I am to young for that. So I hope she waits until when I look old.(not feel old) I get carded when I buy lottery sometimes. It makes me so mad. I am 34years old. Do I look under 21? I feel over 100 years old. LOL

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

girl what happened to your finger? Once i got cellulitis in my finger, omg my fingers eventually all looked like sausages. I hope you don't have the same thing. I am sorry you are depressed. Big hugsa nd keeping you in my prayers
Love ya
Dizie