Monday, July 25, 2005

MONDAY HOT DAY...

I am writing in red cause I am on fire. It is so hot today! It was the hottest of the year. Lord! I can't breath in this kind of weather. Michael did not have work today. Thank god for him! I don't know how in the world he can get on a roof in this heat. I took Ana to the dentist and the freakin' air was down. How and why didn't they call me and tell me before I sweat 20 lbs off while I was waiting for Ana to get finish. LOL My shorts was wet when I got up from my chair. Then I had to wait for ever for the Dentist come to talk to me about what they did. They had fans a going. But they seem to forget about the waiting room. I guess it is good to sweat! I just hate to take so many showers in the day. Well, I am going to get ready for beddy bye. This is the first time I had a chance to get on the computer. I been busy.............

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

Oh crap angel, at 2 oclock if the air wouldve been down, i wouldve gone home. Man it was hot, stil lis. Thank God it ends today! Hopefully that is the last of this we'll see for a few years!!
LOVE YA
Dizie