Monday, July 18, 2005

I am so excited! Why you ask? I got me some Carbquik! What is that you ask? It is like bisquick, but with low carbs!!!!!!YAY!!!!! I am gonna eat some biscuits, rolls, pizza, pancakes,turkey pot pie,more biscuits. lol How can any one get so excited about food. I love it! I am making a low-carb meat loaf. I got me some pork rinds and grated them up. Only bad thing is aol kicking me off for the 20 some times today. Why Aol? I was so excited until you did it to me again. Lucky I can recover my post. Shooooooooooo! Well, I hear my meat loaf timer going off. Lets see how he taste............

2 comments:

A Flowered Purse said...

Have you been to Apple Annies, low carb market? Enjoy your low carb stuff. Have you lost anyweight girlie girl?
Love
dizie wizie puddin n pizie

Angel said...

I went there years ago. I should try to go there, I bet they got lots of stuff there. I am hungry now. I going to cook my turkey breast tomorrow. YAY! We must get together girlie girl. Summer is almost over.