Thursday, July 21, 2005

Thursday nite.....

Today my mom has been dead for 6 years. It is always a sad day for me. I always get depress on this day. I just don't understand why God had to take her. I still need my mom! She did everything for me. She was my Best friend! There was times that I would get so mad at her. I know now she had a bad life growing up and bad things happen to her. I never heard my mom tell me that she loved me. When I had Emily she was so close to her then me. She got her everything and she left me out. I heard her tell Emily that she loved her but never me. I don't know why on that one. I never told her either. I found out later that her mom was the same way. DON'T share their feelings. I am trying to break that cycle, I tell Ana all the time that I love her. I hope she knows too. Well enough talk about the past. I have to think off the future now. I had to run early, because Michael came home and I still in P.J.'s and hadn't done nothing. Not even eat. Dang! Ana driving me crazy to take her back to super Wal-mart to get her that Trampline. I want to go but want to have money to spend there. I need to find some stuff to sell. Well, I am off to go and talk to my friend Dianna. She is IM me.

1 comment:

Melzie said...

((Hugs)) so sorry about your mom :( xoxo melzie