Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Wed. nite

I been having computer problems! I wrote in here yesterday but didn't take. Not much going on here. It is a little cooler then it has been,but I am still sweating. Michael is home and says no air for the Angel tonite. I will toast my buns off. I have to sleep with Ana and turn her air on. I love to sleep in the cool. We went to a water park yesterday. I went down a water slide! YAY Angel! Go Angel it's your birthday. Get down Angel! Lol I can't believe it. I don't like to go under water either. When you drop from the slide you land in 3.9 feet. It look so much fun. I was screaming all the way down. I went down so fast. SHOOOOOOOOOOOO and then I was gone. I went under and almost drown. :'( I was scared. Water all in my nose and mouth and eyes. I forgot to not breath or hold my nose. Now I can say I have done that in my life. I got to run and take a cold shower. Micheal is making me sweat with no air on here.

2 comments:

A Flowered Purse said...

oh crap angel! u shouldve taken me with you to save you!!! I wanna go ride the slide!! the steps would do me in surely!
Hugs and come sleep here i have cold air!
LOve ya
Dianna

Angel said...

You talk about steps! I almost change my mind when I finally got to the top. I didn't want to have to walk those steps back down.TOOOOOOOOOOOOO many Stepsssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!