Sunday, July 24, 2005

Sunday.....

I don't know where Saturday went? It is already Sunday, then Monday,Tuesday, you all get the point. LOL I am sitting at home like always. Not much to do. Afraid to go outside. It is supper Dupper Hot!!!! They said it was going to get up to 110 heat index today. SHoooooooo That tells me to keep ur big butt in the house. So I am. Ana not feeling to good today. I am so hungry today. I ate around 2:30 some turkey salad and pork rinds. I am so sick of Pork rinds. YUCK! I need another snack food. I ate all the cashews up yesterday. I plain on not buying any more for a while. Or any nuts!!! They made my stomach kill me the other day. I got to start going back to the gym. I need me exercise! I was starting to tone my legs and now..........Lord I need help! I just don't feel like getting out in this heat. I did go swimming Sat. at the Y. It got busy full of wild kids so I didn't stay long. But that water was so nice! It was like heaven just floating around in there. RELAXING!!!! I am waiting here for Michael to come back home. Lucky him, He gets to leave but no Angel. I am stuck here. BORING!! Nothing to do. I got to take Ana to the dentist tomorrow. Runs my day. It is going to be a nice day to swim. I am off to watch Days of our lives for the past week.

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

girl the heat is terrible. I have to go out this morning and dreading every second of it :(
Hugs n love and praying ana feels better
LOve
Di