Friday, July 15, 2005

I know today is Friday! Yay! I am sitting here eating boiled hot dogs and smoke sausage with broccoli. I cook this last nite too. I went to Sams and got a big bag of broccoli. So I have to cook it before it goes bad. It's is a rainy day today still. When is Dennis going to stop? I wanted to go to the church picnic at St. Dennis. I love them! I got to get my dimes a ready. Bet them on #18. It use to be my lucky number! Now it is not so lucky. They got cake wheels and fruit wheels,candy wheels, so many wheels. I love it! I may go tomorrow if it don't rain. I like going when it opens and not so many people there. I am not a crowd person.Well, I am home alone again. YAY!!!!!! Last day of bible school. So no more home alone for me. Darn! I am off to go get more hot dogs and smoke sausage. I am still on my diet. No exercise, but still on Atkins!

2 comments:

A Flowered Purse said...

ooo i didn't know it was their picnic this weekend! Have a great weekend sugar pea! since you are ignoring my IM now LMAO i am reading your bloggie
Love ya sugar pea
Dianna

Melzie said...

:)My son just finished up Bible school and next week is another week long one at our own church :) I read your blog alot I am Di's Missouri friend :) xoxo melzie