Thursday, June 30, 2005

It is Thursday. It is hot and very hot outside. I just got back from tanning booth and store. I had to go buy some steak for my new George Forman Grill. Now I have to get it out of the box and wash it before I cook them. How much trouble is that? I have such a little house. The trouble is going to be where the heck am I going to do with it when I am not useing it! I still not sure what I am going to do about the YMCA. I am thinking still a "YES". I was going to go there today. But some how I changed my mind of going any where. Tomorrow is pay day for Michael and me. YAY! I had to ask him today for some money. I am getting tried of using mine for food! Lol I know he pays all the bills so I should not feel bad. But my daddy always told me to spend someone elses money. SAVE MINE!!!!!So I am trying!LOL I am so ready for FALL. Only thing I hate about that is all the leaves falling from the trees. Well, I best go and open my grill and get a dinner a cooking! YUM!!!!

No comments: