Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Wed. nite

I went to the dentist and I am back alive! Shocking! I didn't think I was going to be ok. I was nervous! I was in pain! I hate going to the dentist! Well enough of that. I am sitting here watching Days of our lIves at nite. Thank god for Soap network! I took a nap early. I had to get up early this morning. I hope I am able to sleep tonite. I got my letter from the YMCA! YAY! But now I am not sure if I am going or not. I pay Gold's gym already $29 a month. For 3 years. I do stupid things. I hope in those 3 years I get skinny! If I join the Y I have to pay $24 a month. I also pay $19 a month for tanning. I like to go they got a pool. I thought of doing it for at least the summer time. Maybe with going to both I can lose this weight! I am fixing to do the Atkins diet, Monday. At least I hope so! LOL I better eat all my carbs now. I got 4 days! I plan on going to a Mexican Rest. soon! I love Mexican food! I guess thats why I married a Mexican. LOL
I let you all know if I join the YMCA. Who knows maybe after tomorrow when I wake up I may hit the road straight to the Y.

No comments: