Thursday, June 23, 2005

Thursday evening..

Why does it feel like a Friday? All day today I thought it was. I was thinking to day is pay day for my hubby, so I was ready to get some money from him. I need some cash! Some green stuff! Not much going on here, never is. I went to the gym today! YAY! I can tell in my legs that I am toning up. But that freakin' scale says no! I know if I really try it will say YES momma! lol I also went to the tanning booth. They had to sell me some lotion.I bought some when I started but I don't think it works. I use on my leggs and I don't use on my upper part of my body. Well, my upper is darker then my leggs. So what does that tell you.So I had to buy me Dark Sexy Leggs tanning lotion. Why can't I say NO. I have no money. But I sure did use that plastic. My daughter says now debit or credit? She is use to me using that in the store. lol It is a super hot day today and going to get hotter tomorrow and this week. I going to fix beef liver with onions tonite for Michael. I am so full now from rice cakes with peanut butter on them. I ate 4 of them. Plus now that I think about it I ate 2 more plain. Shooo! I am a full! Did I tell you that already? lol I feel it! I got to get busy in this house. Ana had a sleep over. A little girl down the street. She seem to be haveing a good time.She just left to go to her house to jump on her trampling. I need to get our pool together. It has tadpoles in there swiming. How nasty! I am waiting on to hear about if I can get a membership thru the YMCA. I sure hope so. That be something me and Ana can do for the summer. Swim! Exercise! They have other stuff too for she can do. Well, I need to get up and move to the groove. I feel energy coming. Maybe from all those rice cakes I ate. Lol

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

send me some of your energy womanly!!