Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Wed. evening

Ok! I am back! I took Ana to the movies and seen Herbie. It was a good movie. Ana want to buy it when it comes out. Man was that popcorn good too. After that we went to tanning booth and to Mr. Gatti's for pizza. I am so full and sick. I should have not ate there. I been to the bathroom so many times now. It don't like me. It is a hot one out there. How in the world any one wants to be outside. Michael is up on a roof. How he does it I don't know. He told me yesterday, that he brings home the bacon. I told him keep doing that 'cause I love that bacon. lol I feel better today! Yesterday was a down day. I am not sure why I get like that but I sure do. I need to get busy on this house. I haven't been home today! I got tons to do. I always do. I just wish I had help! I can't do it all by myself. I get Ana to help , but she is only 9 and can't do much. But she does help a little if I ask her. I need to clean my room. Lord if you see it. You would not want to sleep in there. Lol I got to many clothes and no where to put them. So I got baskets of clothes in there. I got Michael work clothes in a plastic bin. I need to dust. I never seen a dusty house like mine. I want a bigger house. But SHoot how the heck I will clean it. I can't even clean this one and it is little. 2 bedroom, 1 bath. Just plain ol' little. I am off to do some cleaning. I just turn the air on, so it is getting cooler in here for me to work. I just hope I get off of my big ol' butt and do it!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

A Flowered Purse said...

howd you change your font womanly, do tell do tell!!!!! i hope your belly is better!
LOL on the bacon YUMMY
Love
dizie

Angel said...

At the top where you change the color, there is your fonts!
Love Angel