Monday, June 27, 2005

Monday afternoon

I Am so happy Ana got up early! SO we went to the gym early. I got to exercise for an hour ,Yay! I laid in a tanning bed! A real nice super one! It played music and had fans in there. I liked it too much. I relaxed in there. It was up to fast. The times have change. Other then that not much going on. I need to get up and work! Always on Monday is busy for me to clean and get things back together. I am lazy over the weekends. Shoot I am lazy every day. LOL I still haven't got in that pool to clean it out. I did go out there and look at it does that count? I still seen tadpols. Yuck! I feel my lips hot maybe I got some sun today in that bed. My legs to me look a little darker. I hope so! Thats where I want some sun. I read in a mag. that the darker you are the skinnyier you look. Yeah boy! I am going to get super dark. For I can look super skinny! LOL. I best get my butt in gear.

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

YAY on the tanning bed, next time i see ya i wont recognize ya!! hope you hear from the Y soon, i need my buddy
Love
dianna