Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Wed. Day

Hi! I went to the YMCA with my friend Dianna. I had such a wonderful time. We exercise and went swiming. Well, I don't know how to swim so I bounced. LOL And on a noodle. Lol I am thinking of joining the Y. I already joined the Gold gym. But the Y seems more like fun. I am filling out my applacation now. Ana had a great time too. She didn't want to leave. We would have still be there but she got hungry. So I stopped to get chix livers and potato wedges. Yum! Now I have to cook dinner and I am not hungry. I need to clean! I haven't been home all day. I guess I better go get busy. I talk to you all later.

2 comments:

Melzie said...

::dropping by from Dianna's blog::
I LOVE livers yum now you have me craving them :) I am jealous you get to go to the Y with Di wahhhh LOL. I am her Missouri scrabble friend does she ever mention me?! (LOL) ignore all the bad stuff. =P xoxo melzie

A Flowered Purse said...

LOL Melzieeeeeeeeee I only say good about you and your scrabblin abilities!! LOL angel went to beauty school with me!!! We used to sing barney while doing hair cuts LOL xo xo and angel go with me again todayy i need a workout buddy!!