Thursday, June 16, 2005

It is Thursday where in the heck does the week go? Is my life going as fast as the week goes? Am I getting older faster? The older you get the harder it is to lose weight. So why in the heck am I not losing any weight? I promise my Aunt last nite that we both was going on a diet today. Did I start it? Well the answer to that ugly question is............ A big Fat NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is my will power? I can't seen to find it. Where did it go? I use to have it. I been on so many diets in my life that I lost tons of weight. So why the heck am I so big now? Don't know that question . Aol does not like me. I keep gettting kicked off. So I better send this before I lose it again.

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

youll get there angel just give it time and join the Y with me to be my workout buddy!
Love ya
Di