Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Tuesday nite

Hi! Well whats new with me? Not a freakin thing. I went to the tanning booth today. I need to get dark for what reason I don't know why. I guess I think I will look skinney if I was dark. Who knows? Well, I am planning to start a diet tomorrow a 3 day diet where u lose 10lbs. in 3 days. I hope I go thru with that. Well, I better get off of here. My daughter Ana wants to talk to me. I always get scared of that when she wants to talk to me by myself. Wonder what it could be? I know she is bored. It is summer vacation to her and nothing for her to do. No one to play with. Poor little girl. I didn't have no one too when I was growing up. I loved playing with my Barbies. Ana don't even play with those. SHe plays with Brats and Polly pockets. The toys they have now. Well I am off to go see what she wants. Bye all!


Well She wanted to go somewhere special. She is on a summer vacation, so lets do something fun. Oh Boy What shall we do?

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

Polly pockets HURT when you step on them LOL thanks for goin with me today I loved seeing you and Ana!
love ya
Dianna