Sunday, June 26, 2005

Sunday nite...

I am glad this day is over. (all most) It's been a long boring day! Nothing on t.v. I even have Satilite. More channels and nothing on. Went to Walmart this evening. Didn't find nothing for me. Darn! I did see this exercise machine that I want. I didn't get it! But I have plans in my near future for it. LOL I just hope Michael gives me the money for it. LOL He don't know yet. I wait until later to tell him. When he gets paid again. LOL and in a good mood. He took me and Ana to Ci-Ci's pizza buffet to nite. That's not very good pizza. I am a pizza lover! I am going on a serious diet tomorrow! It is summer time and time to wear shorts and have nice legs and a skinny body. I got to stop eating out! I order me a Gorge Forman grill and its on its way to my house. So I will start cooking on that. That is healthy! Eat more fruits and veggies and going to the gym or exercise at home. I am going to do it. Yesterday was a fun day. We went to Buffalo Crossing. We seen a white Buffalo and a lot of other animals. Ana was driving a golf cart with me and MIchael in it. She scared me! But if she drives like her dad, he scared me too! He made sharp turns and I thought I was a goner! I could see me flip out. Or maybe flip on top of Ana and Michael and hurt them. It was a very hot day yesterday too. I was sweating so bad! I had on these shorty shorts. I think My legs look smaller. I am getting a tan too. I am going to get this weight off of me if it kills me! I will go to the gym a lot this week. I don't care if Ana don't like it or not. I am doing this for me and for I can live a long life to see her get married to a rich hubby and have beautiful and perfect kids like she is. She is the love of my life and hope she knows it. Well, I am off to get Ana to bed. We have to get up early for we can go to the gym and work our butts off. LOL At least my butt off.

No comments: